What to Do When Your iPhone Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi
Wondering why is WiFi not working on your iPhone? Does your WiFi say it’s connected but the Internet is not working? Is WiFi dropping out or not available after the latest iOS update? This can have multiple causes, but most likely it’s one of the following:
- the way iPhones handle switching from one WiFi hotspot to another;
- you’re stuck on a bad WiFi hotspot – you’re connected to it, but it doesn’t work;
- you’re near the edge of a previously working WiFi network and the iPhone clings on to it.
You need a solution to fix iPhone WiFi not working issues and make sure you can use the Internet. Read below to see how the EdgeWise Connect app rescues your connectivity fast and easy with just one swipe.
Top iPhone WiFi Not Working Problems and How to Fix Them
There are multiple reasons why WiFi doesn’t work on iPhone:
- you’re near the edge of the WiFi signal coverage area
- you’re connected to a public WiFi hotspot that doesn’t work (bad WiFi)
- ISP having temporary technical issues
- faulty network equipment – router, modem.
The common things you can try to fix your iPhone WiFi issues include:
- restarting your iPhone
- resetting network settings
- getting closer to your router for better coverage
- connecting to another public WiFi hotspot
- updating your router’s firmware and trying different settings
- trying a Mesh network for better coverage
Want the easy WiFi connection fixer? Get EdgeWise Connect on your iPhone!
EdgeWise Connect – the Answer to Why WiFi Is Not Working on iPhones
EdgeWise Connect is a streamlined VPN that swoops in whenever necessary to protect your connection. It seamlessly switches you between WiFi hotspots and between WiFi and cellular. This way, it’s preventing WiFi issues from interrupting your online activities.
Here’s how EdgeWise Connect works to fix your iPhone WiFi not working problems:
- Once you turn it on, EdgeWise runs in the background of your iPhone. You can go about your normal activities.
- It detects non-working WiFi hotspot or weak signal strength as you step out of WiFi range. EdgeWise Connect swoops in instantly to seamlessly move your web traffic over to your cellular connection.
- When your phone connects to a working WiFi connection, the app moves your traffic back over to WiFi. This way, it conserves potentially expensive cellular connections.
Fix WiFi Not Working on iPhone and Protect Endangered Owls at the Same Time
EdgeWise is not only the best WiFi connection fixer for your iPhone. It’s also a streamlined VPN that protects your online privacy.
As the friendly stylized owl in the app screen protects your connection, we are giving back 3% of revenue and $0.01 for every social share to organizations dedicated to owl preservation. Our current partner, Project SNOWstorm, actively tracks and studies snowy owls to help educate the public about their conservation.
You can help, too, by downloading EdgeWise Connect and sharing your experience from within the app.