Why Does My iPhone Keep Disconnecting from WiFi? Here Are the Facts
Often times recently you may have noticed that your iPhone keeps disconnecting from WiFi. That may very well be due to you using bad WiFi hotspots or moving out of their range. But there could also be another reason.
Essential upgrades from Apple are supposed to bring security and functionality improvements. And they do, usually. But sometimes things can go south – like the latest 12.1.4 update from Apple. Or the 12.2 beta 2 release.
According to users, there are still issues with iPhones disconnecting from WiFi on iOS 12. It seems like the latest update did not fix them. However, EdgeWise Connect, an app for your iPhone, can fix that. See below how to always get a stable Internet connection on your iPhone.
How to Fix iPone WiFi Issues: Keeps Disconnecting from WiFi Networks
Elite Daily have compiled a list of things you should try to fix your iPhone connectivity issues. The top things you should try are:
- Enable and disable LTE from Settings – Cellular
- Reset network settings on your iPhone
- Turn Airplane Mode on for 5 seconds and then turn it off.
If neither of these work, we recommend trying our one-click connection protection app, EdgeWise!
EdgeWise Connect: an Easy Fix for the Issue of iPhone Keeps Disconnecting from WiFi
EdgeWise Connect is a streamlined VPN that swoops in whenever necessary to protect your connection. It seamlessly switches you between WiFi and Cellular preventing WiFi issues from interrupting your online activities.
Here’s how it works:
- Once you turn on EdgeWise Connect, it runs in the background so you can go about your normal activities.
- iPhone keeps disconnecting from WiFi? Stepping out of WiFi range or connecting to a bad hotspot? EdgeWise Connect swoops in to seamlessly move your web traffic over to your cellular connection.
- When the WiFi connection is back, the app moves your traffic back over to WiFi. This way, it conserves potentially expensive cellular connections.
Fix the iPhone WiFi Disconnect Issues and Help with Endangered Owls Conservation
EdgeWise not only saves you from the issues of iPhone disconnecting from WiFi. It’s also a streamlined VPN that protects your online privacy.
As the friendly stylized owl in the app protects your connection, we are giving back 3% of revenue and $0.01 for every social share to organizations dedicated to owl preservation. Our current partner, Project SNOWstorm, actively tracks and studies snowy owls to help educate the public about their conservation.
You can help, too, by downloading EdgeWise Connect and sharing your experience from within the app.