Android Phone Not Connecting to WiFi? Here Are the Facts
Recently you may have encountered Android WiFi connection problems – you’re not the only one. It’s possible you are connected to bad WiFi hotspots that don’t have Internet connectivity. Or you are moving out of their range.
Google has an extensive troubleshooting guide available here which you can follow. But doing that on all occasions when WiFi is faulty is time consuming. However, EdgeWise Connect, an app for your Android phone, can fix that. See below how to always get a stable Internet connection on your Android.
Android Phone WiFi Says Connected, but Internet is Not Working – How to Fix
TechWiser have compiled a list of things you should try to fix your Android connectivity issues. The top things you should try are:
- Enable and disable WiFi from settings.
- Forget and reconnect to the WiFi network.
- Restart your Android phone
If neither of these work, we recommend trying our one-click connection protection app, EdgeWise!
EdgeWise Connect: an Easy Fix when You Get Android WiFi Connection Problems
EdgeWise Connect is a streamlined VPN that swoops in whenever necessary to protect your connection. It seamlessly switches you between WiFi and Cellular preventing WiFi issues from interrupting your online activities.
Here’s how it works:
- Once you turn on EdgeWise Connect, it runs in the background so you can go about your normal activities.
- Having Android WiFi connection issues? Stepping out of WiFi range or connecting to a bad hotspot? EdgeWise Connect swoops in to seamlessly move your web traffic over to your cellular connection.
- When the WiFi connection is back, the app moves your traffic back over to WiFi. This way, it conserves potentially expensive cellular connections.
Solve the Android WiFi Connection Problems
EdgeWise not only saves you from the Android WiFi connection problems. It’s also a streamlined VPN that protects your online privacy.
Download EdgeWise Connect and share your experience from within the app.