iPhone Not Connecting to WiFi? Here Are the Facts
Recently you may have encountered iPhone WiFi connection problems – you’re not the only one. It’s possible you are using bad WiFi hotspots or moving out of their range. But there could also be another reason.
Essential upgrades from Apple are supposed to bring security and functionality improvements. And they do, usually. But sometimes they don’t – like the 12.1.4 update from Apple. Or the 12.2 beta 2 release.
According to users, there are still iPhone WiFi connection problems on iOS 12. It seems like the latest update did not fix them. However, EdgeWise Connect, an app for your iPhone, can fix that. See below how to always get a stable Internet connection on your iPhone.
iPhone WiFi Says Connected, but Internet is Not Working – How to Fix
Elite Daily have compiled a list of things you should try to fix your iPhone connectivity issues. The top things you should try are:
- Enable and disable LTE from Settings – Cellular
- Reset network settings on your iPhone
- Turn Airplane Mode on for 5 seconds and then turn it off.
If neither of these work, we recommend trying our one-click connection protection app, EdgeWise!
EdgeWise Connect: an Easy Fix when You Get iPhone WiFi Connection Problems
EdgeWise Connect is a streamlined VPN that swoops in whenever necessary to protect your connection. It seamlessly switches you between WiFi and Cellular preventing WiFi issues from interrupting your online activities.
Here’s how it works:
- Once you turn on EdgeWise Connect, it runs in the background so you can go about your normal activities.
- Having iPhone WiFi connection issues? Stepping out of WiFi range or connecting to a bad hotspot? EdgeWise Connect swoops in to seamlessly move your web traffic over to your cellular connection.
- When the WiFi connection is back, the app moves your traffic back over to WiFi. This way, it conserves potentially expensive cellular connections.
Solve the iPhone WiFi Connection Problems
EdgeWise not only saves you from the iPhone WiFi connection problems. It’s also a streamlined VPN that protects your online privacy.
Download EdgeWise Connect and share your experience from within the app.